Antioxidant, Healthy Ageing
A powerful antioxidant formula to help:
- Neutralise damaging free radicals
- Enhance the body's antioxidant defences
- Reduce inflammation and regulate cell function
- Maintain healthy skin, liver, prostate and eyes
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol
- Support cardiovascular health
- Promote healthy ageing
Oriental Botanicals AntiOxid 8 contains laboratory tested standardised herbal extracts, rich in scientifically researched antioxidant substances. Research shows that the body's antioxidant defence mechanisms can be reinforced by increasing dietary and supplementary intake of antioxidants including resveratrol, procyanidins, flavanolignans, catechins (including EGCG), and curcuminoids.
A recent study also shows that standardised Black Pepper extract, rich in piperine, enhances the absorption and bioavailability of many antioxidant nutrients especially curcuminoids.
- Take 1 tablet once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) 10,000mg - equiv. to Resveratrol 20mg
- Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) 5750mg - equiv. to Procyanidins 45.5mg
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) 4500mg - equiv. to Silybin 54mg
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) 4000mg - equiv. to Catechins 100mg
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) 580mg - equiv. to Piperine 11.5mg
- Curcumin (extracted from Tumeric) 170mg - equiv. to Curcuminoids 161.5mg
Contains No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products