Available In Sizes: 60 tablets, 90 tablets
Allergy Care combines herbs and nutrients that may assist in the temporary symptomatic relief of minor allergies. Perilla is used in traditional Chinese medicine, albizia in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, and baical skullcap in traditional western herbal medicine to reduce symptoms of allergy.
Perilla and rosemary are sources of rosmarinic acid which provides temporary relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as itchy nose, watery eyes and itchy eyes. Increasing vitamin C and quercetin intake may decrease histamine levels, which in turn aids in reducing allergy symptoms.
- Contains a mix of anti-allergenic herbs from Ayurvedic, traditional Chinese and western herbal medicines – perilla, albizia, baical skullcap.
- Helps to relieve and reduce seasonal allergy symptoms, such as itchy and watery eyes and nose.
- Perilla is also used in traditional Chinese medicine to reduce coughs, calm wheezing and dissolve phlegm.
- Provides natural antihistamine activity from vitamin C and quercetin as well as nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
- Contains 68mg rosmarinic acid per daily dose for assistance in symptomatic relief of seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Perilla frutescens (perilla) leaf||2.5g|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (baical skullcap) root dry||2g|
|Albizia lebbeck (albizia) stem||1g|
|Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) dry leaf||1g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||85mg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.