Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
A unique combination of Bioiberica’s CS BioActive® chondroitin sulfate and Boswellia serrata standardised to 30% acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA). Chondroitin BioActive may help slow the progression of mild osteoarthritis of the knee, as well as provide temporary relief of symptoms including joint swelling, pain and reduced mobility.
- Contains scientifically validated Bioiberica’s CS BioActive® chondroitin sulfate and a highly standardised extract of Boswellia serrata (standardised to 30% AKBA) at therapeutic doses per tablet.
- Provides 800mg of chondroitin and not less than (NLT) 30% AKBA per one-a-day dose.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint structure and function.
- Helps to slow the progression of cartilage wear and joint space narrowing.
- May relieve pain and symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- May temporarily relieve swollen, aching joints and joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- May increase joint mobility in mild arthritis.
- May help to provide relief of symptoms of plantar psoriasis in people with concomitant knee osteoarthritis when taken daily for three months.
- Therapeutic one-a-day dose.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.