Available In Sizes: 150g oral powder
ImmunoFactors provides nutritional and herbal support for a healthy immune system. This great-tasting powder is flavoured with natural watermelon and berry fruit powders and allows flexible dosing for all ages for symptoms of colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Helps shorten the severity and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) such as the common cold.
- May provide relief from nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system and supports the body’s first line of natural defences, with vitamin C, vitamin A, zinc and quercetin.
- Elderflower has been used in traditional western herbal medicine to aid symtomatic relief of the common cold, including nasal catarrh and sinus congestion.
- Elderberry has been used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a diaphoretic and to support a healthy immune system.
- Numerous clinical studies support the use of vitamin C in reducing the severity and duration of colds.
- In vitro studies suggest quercetin downregulates the allergic response by supporting mast cell and basophil integrity, and reducing the release of histamine.
- Vitamin A is important for the maintenance and integrity of mucous membranes, which are the first line of defence against minor infections.
- Zinc is included for added immune function support.
- Naturally sweetened with watermelon and berry fruit powders.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower||2g|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit||500mg|
equiv. to anthocyanins calculated as cyanidin chloride
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||400mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.