Lactoferrin plus SB delivers a unique nutritional and probiotic blend designed to maintain healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity. Featuring lactoferrin in combination with Saccharomyces boulardii and vitamin A, this triple-action formula provides direct antimicrobial activity, promotes intestinal microflora balance and supports healthy immune function along mucous membranes. Lactoferrin plus SB may also be used to reduce the risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with antimicrobial medications, e.g. standard triple therapy. Lactoferrin may assist in the management of mild to moderate acne. Product Formula Each Capsule Contains: Lactoferrin - bovine 150mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 150mg Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A 1725IU) 517.5µgRE* *RE = retinol equivalents. Product Information: Key Benefits:
- Provides immunobiotic support - an immunobiotic is a probiotic that influences the immune system.
- Maintains healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity.
- Antimicrobial (antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal) support.
- Reduces inflammatory mediators in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Hinders the growth of undesirable microbes in the gut.
- Supports mucous membrane health and strengthens barrier function.
- Supports gastrointestinal immune tolerance.
- Reduces risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with antimicrobial medications, e.g. standard triple therapy.
- Maintains normal healthy bowel flora during and after antibiotic use.
- Symptomatic relief of diarrhoeal conditions, including antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and traveller’s diarrhoea.
- Symptomatic relief of mild to moderate acne.
- Heat-stable (does not require refrigeration); ideal for travelling.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.