Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway and may assist in managing dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Contains methylcobalamin; the form of B12 that is active in the human body, bypassing the conversion requirements of the cyanocobalamin form.
- Sublingual tablet for oral delivery and absorption via passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- May assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Nutritional support for healthy neurological function.
- Suitable for population groups at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency, including the elderly and vegetarians.
- Flavour free, chewable tablet for sublingual absorption.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.