Bioceuticals Migraine Care 60 tabletsRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
SAVE $10.00 (20%)In Stock
This unique combination of feverfew, coenzyme Q10, magnesium and selected B vitamins targets the many aspects of migraine aetiology.
- Assists in the management of migraines.
- Helps reduce severity, duration and frequency of migraine headaches, and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal blood.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
Each tablet contains:
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||200mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||200mcg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||75mg|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) leaf||280mg|
equiv. to parthenolide
Migraine Care - a god sendBy: Lynda Grierson on 28 November 2019I was getting migraines weekly, since I've started taking migraine care I have not had one. My migraines manifest differently from "mainstream" and I was prescribed beta blockers, when I went to get my prescription my pharmacist had a chat with me. Our concern was that a common side effect is that beta blockers can lower blood pressure and cause dizziness, as I already have low blood pressure, he suggested Migraine Care - brilliant!