Available In Sizes: 90 capsules, 180 capsules
MultiGest Enzymes provides a comprehensive blend of plant-derived enzymes to assist in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, lactose and cellulose. The addition of herbs gentian and fennel, which have a long history of use in European medicine for digestive support, improves appetite and symptomatic relief in a range of digestive ailments.
By providing nutritional support for healthy digestion, supplemental enzymes may help to maintain general wellbeing and a healthy nutritional status.
- Maintains healthy digestive function.
- Assists in the breakdown of dietary proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Contains enzymes that are active across a wide pH range.
- Used in traditional medicine for relief of digestive disturbances, such as:
- bloating and digestive discomfort
- poor appetite.
- Assists in the digestion of lactose.
- Improves bioaccessibility of nutrients.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Each capsule contains:
|Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||12000 DU (80mg)|
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||30000 HUT (45mg)|
|Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae)||500 LipU (25mg)|
|Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||1500 ALU (15mg)|
|Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||1000 CU (6.7mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||40mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed||1.67g|
|Gentiana lutea (gentian) root||670mg|
DU = alpha-amylase dextrinising units; HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base; LipU = lipase unit; ALU = acid lactase unit; CU = cellulase unit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.