Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 210g net powder
PhytoOrganic Essentials is a high quality Australian Certified Organic (ACO), alkalising greens formula. Combining traditional greens with unique ancient grain sprouts, each serve provides 200IU of vitamin D2 from mushroom and 5 million CFU of probiotic organisms from a phyto-biotic fermented blend.
- High in vegetarian sources of protein.
- Rich in naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
- Contains powerful antioxidants and alkalising foods.
- Natural sources of fibre from whole green apple and yellow pea native extract.
- Natural sources of vitamin C from kakadu plum, acerola, kiwi fruit and nopal cactus.
- Contains vegetable derived vitamin D2, providing 200IU per serve.
- Naturally sweetened with stevia and flavoured with mint.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Low gluten and low allergenic.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to:|
|Prunus africana (pygeum) stem bark dry||6g|
equiv. to beta-sitosterol
|Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed dry||5g|
|Crateva nurvala (crateva) stem bark dry||2.75g|
|Secale cereale (rye) pollen fresh||294mg|
equiv. to water soluble pollen extract
equiv. to fat soluble pollen extract
|Phytosterol Complex - conifer (PhytopinÂ®)||92.86mg|
equiv. to sitosterol (beta-sitosterol)
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||37.5mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||12.5mg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.