DetoxaChol™ is an all-in-one formulation for liver heath, providing support for phase 1 and 2 liver detoxification, liver protection and regeneration. This comprehensive formula also supports gallbladder function, contains herbs traditionally used to aid in the relief of dyspepsia, and assists in the emulsification of lipids. DetoxaChol™ contains St Mary’s Thistle, Broccoli sprouts and a comprehensive nutritional profile including glutathione, sulphur containing amino acids, and activated B-vitamins.
- Supports the health of the liver.
- Hepatoprotectant and helps support natural liver regeneration.
- Supports detoxification processes; contains herbs, nutrients and amino acids involved in phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification processes in the liver.
- Sulforaphane from Broccoli sprouts is a potent inducer of phase 2 detoxification enzymes.
- The conjugation of bile acids with taurine and glycine results in the emulsification and absorption of lipids in the intestinal tract.
- Contains nutrients (choline, methionine, folinic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6) involved in the metabolism of homocysteine.
- Low levels of folate, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 in the body are associated with increased (tissue) levels of homocysteine.
- Maintains normal healthy gall bladder function.
- St Mary’s Thistle is used in Traditional Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances and dyspepsia.
- Calcium folinate (Folinic acid) bypasses the biochemical steps normally required by folic acid.
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6.
- Glutathione (GSH) is a major endogenous antioxidant and is involved in detoxification of various toxins, including hydrogen peroxides and xenobiotics.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.