Potasi contains 225 mg of potassium from four of the highest quality sources. Potasi is for the prevention and treatment of potassium deficiency.
- Potassium plays a major role in intracellular and extracellular fluid distribution and maintenance of cellular volume.
- Adequate potassium intake is required for effective sodium homoeostasis.
- Potassium helps regulate the acid-base balance of the body.
- A difference in potassium concentration across the cell membrane is essential for normal polarisation of the cell, which is crucial for maintaining cell excitability and muscle contraction.
- A high intracellular potassium concentration is essential for optimal cellular metabolism: metabolic control; growth and division; DNA, protein and carbohydrate synthesis. This element is a cofactor for enzymes of energy transduction, glycogenesis and may aid in the improvement of well-being.
- Prevention and treatment of potassium deficiency.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.