Vitamin D3 1000 IU Spray provides cholecalciferol, the most abundant form or vitamin D, in an easy to administer, consistently measured, high-dose spray. Free from benzoates and sorbates, this spray has a great mixed berry flavour and is naturally sweetened with Stevia. Vitamin D receptors have been found in over thirty different tissues in the body and the active metabolite of cholecalciferol has hormonal activity.
Prevention and treatment of vitamin D3 deficiencies.
- Maintaining serum vitamin D concentrations of at least 30 ng/mL (70 nmol/L) may provide beneficial health effects.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D may help to regulate gene expression and cellular function.
- May help to regulate inflammatory mediators and help reduce inflammation.
- Assists in the general well being of mother and child during pregnancy.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- May help to maintain skeletal calcium levels.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of healthy bones.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood.
- Helps strengthen bone and tissue in growing and mature users and help to support bone density.
- Vitamin D supplementation may help to reduce the incidence of fractures.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well being.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.