Zinc Zenith contains bioavailable zinc Chelazome® with a complementary blend of vitamins and minerals for antioxidant activity. Zinc is necessary for gene expression and is a key in DNA, RNA and protein synthesis.
Zinc is required in gene expression and the regulation of cellular growth and differentiation resulting from its participation as a cofactor in more than 120 enzymes implicated in the metabolism of nucleic acids, carbohydrates and protein; this makes it a key to DNA, RNA and protein synthesis as well as playing important roles in immune system and male reproductive function.
- Zinc is essential for development and proper functioning of the reproductive organs.
- Zinc is vital during life periods for growth and cell differentiation such as pregnancy and childhood.
- Helps relieve minor skin disorders and is for the management of minor wounds such as cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- For the prevention and treatment of vitamins C, B6 and zinc deficiencies.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.