Therapeutic applications as a supplement for general health and wellbeing:
- May support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May provide effective relief of premenstrual symptoms/syndrome.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are necessary for normal growth and development.
Therapeutic applications for heart health, arthritis and skin conditions:
- Helps improve HDL (good) cholesterol and lowers total serum triglycerides (in normal /healthy subjects).
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Aids in reducing joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin.
Directions for use:
As an Omega-3 Supplement: Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children 2 to 12 years: Take 1 capsule three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For heart health, arthritis and skin conditions: Adults: Take up to 4 capsules three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Not suitable for children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
No added artificial colouring. Free from corn, wheat, gluten, cereals, milk, eggs, starches, waxes, sugars, yeast and salt.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.