LACTOSE INTOLERANCE: The body's inability to properly digest a significant amount of lactose (the predominant sugar of milk) which results in diarrhea, bloating, gas pains, cramps etc.
This inability results from a shortage of the enzyme lactase, which is normally produced by the cells that line the small intestine. The enzyme lactase breaks down this milk sugar into simpler forms for the body to absorb.
Children's Lacteeze® Tablets(3000 FCC), Extra Strength Lacteeze® Tablets(4000 FCC) and Orange Flavored Chewable Lacteeze Ultra Tablets(9000 FCC) are specially formulated with pure enzymes. The quantity of Lacteeze® tablets you need depends on how much lactase your body produces and the amount of lactose in the food you eat. Take 1-3 tablets before consuming foods containing lactose and adjust dosage to suit your needs. Any lactase enzyme that is not needed is naturally eliminated by your body.
Lacteeze® tablets will help you enjoy:
Food ingredients that contain lactose:
- Milk and milk products, including
- Cheese · Butter · Milk · Whey · Milk solids
- Curds · Sodium caseinate · Lactalbumin etc.
Items that may contain lactose:
- Puddings · Chocolate · Pancakes
- Breads, pastries and baked goods containing dairy products
- Baby food dinners & desserts · Some medications
- French fries blanched in whey · Some gravies
- Some artificial sweeteners · Powdered eggs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.