Powerful Natural Allergy & Hayfever Relief
Allergies occur when the immune system ‘over-reacts’ to a perceived threat, which it should normally tolerate. In these instances, the immune system is said to be hypersensitive to a specific antigen or allergen such as pollen, dust, pollution or even air temperature.
One hypersensitivity reaction is mediated by an antibody called immunoglobulin E (IgE), resulting in the release of inflammatory chemicals such as histamine that causes common allergy symptoms such as: sneezing and watery nasal discharge; dry, itchy eyes, nose and throat; itchy, swollen and inflamed skin; bronchial irritation; nausea, heartburn, poor appetite, and gastrointestinal inflammation.
This Chinese formula was first developed during the Han Dynasty approximately 1800 years ago and continues to be one of the most popular Chinese medicines today. Based on modern evidence, it is especially indicated for allergy symptoms associated with IgE-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.
This medicine should not replace essential drug therapy and must only be used to assist in the management of allergies.
7 scientifically researched anti-allergic herbs.
- Hay fever
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Urticaria (hives)
- Bronchial irritation
- Suitable for children
- Take 2 - 3 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child 6 -12 years: Take 1 - 2 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child 2 - 6 years: Take ½ - 1 tablet 1-3 times daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Bupleurum falcatum 650 mg
- Pinellia ternata 450 mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) 375 mg
- Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng) 275 mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis 275 mg
- Ziziphus jujuba 275 mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) 200 mg
Contains No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.