Cystitis, Bladder & Urinary Health
A Chinese herbal medicine formulated with the Western herb Cranberry to assist in the management of cystitis symptoms
- Urinary frequency
- Burning, pain, inflammation and fever
- Helps relieve fluid retention
- Optimises the health of the urinary tract and prostate gland
- Take 1 - 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6 -12 years: Take½ - 1 tablet once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- If there is blood in urine or if pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours consult your doctor.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fresh fruit powder 6000mg
Plus extracts equivalent to:
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Uva Ursi) 500mg
- Crataeva nurvala (Crataeva) 500mg
- Plantago asiatica 500mg
- Alisma orientale 400mg
- Phellodendron amurense 350mg
- Pyrrosia sheareri 350mg
Contains No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.