Haemo-Red Plus uses iron bisglycinate which is better tolerated than inorganic forms of iron and is less likely to cause constipation, bloating and nausea. This efficacious formula includes vitamin C, folic acid, vitamins B1, B3 and B12, along with activated vitamins B2 and B6.
- May assist in the management of inadequate dietary intake.
- May help maintain iron levels.
- Low levels of iron may result from poor diet, poor digestion, menstrual bleeding and malabsorption.
- Can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Provides 500 mcg of folic acid, which taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects.
- An iron supplement with cofactors to assist in times of increased demand such as pregnancy, lactation, the elderly, athletes and vegetarians.
Each tablet contains
Iron (as Ferrous bisglycinate 120 mg)
Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbate 230 mg)
Cyanocobalamin (vit. B12)
Thiamine Hydrochloride (vit. B1)
Riboflavin-Sodium-Phosphate (activated vit. B2)
Nicotinamide (vit. B3)
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (activated vit. B6)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Discount e Pharmacy users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.